2010 m. lapkričio 30 d., antradienis

Self-assessment

I have been learning English language for specific purposes for three semestre. I am very glad that I had been learned various skills. I would observe these activities and tasks: writing, listening, power point presentation (PPP), speaking, ESP vocabulary tests, boggler’s writing and “Moodle” tests.

Writing We were learned to write a summary. I believe that my skills of writing in English are better than it was earlier. Regrettably I am still doing few mistakes in my summaries. Finding the main points of the text and write without errors is still hard for me.

Listening I think that this class activity is still one of the hard tasks to me. One of them is online listening and the other – traditional listening. I find it more difficult to do traditional listening. than online listening I think the reason is that in online listening is more exercises but it is more interesting. Sometimes I very enjoy make listening.

Power point presentation (PPP) I enjoyed preparing my Power Point presentation because I had an opportunity to get deeper into psychology science. I think that my last presentation is better than the previous because after my first and second presentation I got some useful remarks.

ESP vocabulary tests We had the same tasks in the first and second semesters so I have experience and I really improve my results because I understood how to do it exactly. But I think results could be better if I take more efforts.

Blogger’s writing There are also a new exercise for us. I found it quite interesting. Sometime it was a little bit hard to find a good information from the internet or other references.

“Moodle” tests We had to do moodle tests of all modules in every week. I think I could do tests better than it is but I try to do my best. This task is not new in this semester so it is easier than it was earlier. It not very hard for me because I make this task at home.

In the end, I may say that there are some points which need to be improved, but that is why we are studying. Also, I think that I should improve my English skills more and more because this speech is very widely used.

1 komentaras:

  1. We are the best creature in the world that can solve our own problem even without we realize it. degree in counseling

    AtsakytiPanaikinti